KoeKoe Tech is hiring for a professional to manage business operations! This role has the opportunity to significantly grow and impact our company, while learning from our awesome founders and developing your career.
Please share this with your networks and message or email Michael Lwin (Michael.email@example.com) if interested!
KoeKoe Tech is a growing social enterprise leading technology development and digitalization in Myanmar. We are a team of motivated, skilled professionals building mobile and web solutions for the health and legal sectors. Our founders were awarded Echoing Green fellowships in 2014, and our flagship product, the MayMay maternal health application, currently has 50,000 monthly active users across the country.
We believe that every member of our team will change and improve how we work. The KoeKoe Tech team is a family, and we’re working to improve Myanmar and to build high quality products that meet users’ needs.
The Operations Manager will be involved in all aspects of company operations, from product development to sales to team management. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage product development processes: coordinate development, prioritize new features, and create a long-term product pipeline and vision.
- Work with leadership, sales, and marketing to increase users and generate new business. Start with rigorous analysis to define opportunities for improvements and quickly implement changes.
- Regularly review product KPIs, identify needed changes, and follow-up with appropriate team members to correct performance.
- Identify customer needs, prioritize and aggregate them, and make sure all development is user-driven.
- Analyze and present product data to find new trends and to understand the social impact and usage of our products. Present this in a clear, logical format to top leadership and relevant team members.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited program.
- 1-5 years of practical experience in project management, technology, health, law or similar fields.
- Project management experience. You have run complex professional projects from start to finish with minimum supervision and shown an ability to operate independently.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills. You can analyze, identify, and improve a situation with reasoned, rational arguments, and present this to internal and external stakeholders.
- Action- and results- orientation. You move quickly to tackling problems and working towards the end goal.
- Clear communication skills. You know how to keep others informed of important developments and when and how to communicate with team members.
- Experience using excel. You can do calculations and data modeling comfortably.
- English-writing ability. You can write and present arguments in clear, easy-to-understand English.
- Ability to speak English and Burmese (preferred)
KoeKoe Tech is a young and growing company working for social impact. Employees are an incredibly important asset to us. Compensation is competitive for Myanmar at starting and can grow rapidly based on performance.
Please send your CV to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this role. The ideal start date would be April 2017.
Please send cover letter, your portfolio (links or attachments) & CV to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 09452110371
Post Date: 16.11.2015
Designer Job Description
Koe Koe Tech is hiring a new Graphic, Mobile & Web Designer. Your cover letter may be addressed to the Koe Koe Tech Team and you should briefly address why you are interested in Koe Koe Tech, the Designer position, any relevant experience you have, and your ultimate career goals.
- Create brand new custom templates for mobile and web to be shared with users and clients, with a focus on Myanmar.
- Illustrate Koe Koe Tech's products and innovation in mobile and web apps to help us make a big media splash in 2016.
- Work with our engineering, marketing, and design teams to design brilliant ways of communicating our impact and software to clients and customers, particularly working with the illustration of complex concepts in simple, human terms to people with low health, financial, and tech literacy.
- Engage with our marketing and engineering teams to solicit feedback and iterate on designs, optimizing them for simple, clean, effective illustration of patterns and processes.
- Assist with rollout of web and mobile designs and iterations of our products, researching and learning about UI/UX best practices.
- Assist with the maintenance of our brand image across online platforms.
- Located in Yangon, Myanmar and able to work 40 hours per week at our office in Yangon.
- Stellar graphic design and typography skills, with an eye for detail and craftsmanship.
- A master of Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat).
- Experience with Keynote, Pages, HTML, and/or CSS preferred.
- A flexible and tenacious person who thrives in finding solutions to difficult problems.
- A lover of branding, an optimist, and a good team player who is quick to take initiative and eager to learn.
Post Date: 17.11.2015
Marketing Representative Job Description
The Marketing Representative works directly under the Marketing Director and will often travel to urban, peri-urban, and rural areas for marketing initiatives.
You are responsible for the complete marketing cycle – from generating leads to pursuing opportunities to converting new customers.
The Marketing Representative will also be responsible for the broad range of marketing activities the Marketing Director will engage in,
including assistance on digital marketing initiatives on social media such as Facebook, and direct promotion of our apps to targeted end users.
- Meet established marketing targets, goals, and quotas.
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned marketing areas.
- Maintain contact with potential and current new cliennts and targeted end users in the market area to ensure high levels of client and end user satisfaction.
- Work under the Marketing Director and with the marketing team as well as liaise with the engineering team to maximize vertical expertise & knowledge sharing among teams.
- Undertake careful record keeping processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of marketing experience.
- Fluent in Myanmar/Burmese language.
- English language competency is preferred.
- Prior marketing experience preferred (ideally 2+ years)
- Current residency in Yangon
- Experience using technology, especially Microsoft Office and social media platforms (Facebook, Viber) strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to build relationships
- Determined to succeed
- Outgoing and proactive